Print and Branding Company Sales and Marketing Executive Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Print and Branding Company Sales and Marketing Executive Career Opening in Nairobi Kenya
Print and Branding Company Sales and Marketing Executive Job Employment in Nairobi, Kenya
We are a leading Print and Branding Company located in Nairobi seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive who will be responsible for managing clients’ accounts and promoting the company’s products to existing and prospective clients.
The tasks shall include, but are not limited to;
- Identify sales opportunities, setting up initial sales and meeting with clients.
- Assessing customer needs explaining the goods and services which meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Report to management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services.
- Follow up on clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services and resolving any problems that arise through regular review visits.
- Prepare proposals as required by potential customers.
- Prepare sales reports to management.
- Develop and maintain a client database and manage existing client portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Ability and desire to sell.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Energetic and a go getter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- High professional ethical standards.
- Experience in the printing and branding industry is an added advantage.
- Able to start immediately.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 28th July, 2017.
Preference will be given to candidates that are not currently working.
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Include your current and expected salary in the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.