Poraeh Investment Sales Executives 2013 Jobs in Kenya
Poraeh Investment is a company that rolls out network distribution in support of creating convenience and easy reach customer touch points.
This is done through research and location visibility studies.
Poraeh Investment was founded in 2013 and has currently operations in East Africa and every year we move into new countries We invite you to be part of that growth.
We seek to recruit pro-active and self-driven individuals to fill the position of Sales Executives
- Identifying and selling to prospective customers while demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Recruiting interesting pool of merchants
- Pursuing business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating gaps in the industry and researching and analyzing sales options
- Investigating and recommending new market opportunities
- Identifying product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Preparation of pipelines and reports by collecting and analysing potential customer information
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as may be required
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of Diploma in Business Related field
- At least 1 year experience in Sales
- Good presentation and communication skills with demonstrable prospecting skills
- Customer Service Orientation
Incentive Pay: On meeting the targets a payment of Kshs. 1000 per Agent Outlet and Kshs. 50 per card sold for the first 20 cards with Kshs. 10 increment for every 10 more cards will be made.
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.