Petro Oil Kenya Limited is a medium sized oil marketing company based in Mombasa engaged in the importation, distribution and marketing of petroleum products throughout Kenya.
Position: Human Resources Officer
- recruiting and staffing;
- disciplinary action and separations;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee and union relations;
- health schemes;
- company employee and communication;
- compensation, leave and benefits administration;
- employee safety and welfare;
- employee services and counselling
- and insurance matters involving employees as well as the general business.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in any of the social sciences
- A post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum five years working experience in a busy organization
- Good knowledge of Kenyan labour laws and industrial relations practices
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a team environment
- Good organization skills
Applications should be sent to email@example.com to be received no later than the 21st of October 2013.