Personal Assistant Job vacancy 2013 in Nairobi, Kenya
A our client is seeking to personal assistant to provide administrative support, and help managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Salary: KShs 40K – 50K
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Relevant degree from recognized institution
- 2 years working experience
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
Kindly send your CV and application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Personal Assistant’ on the subject line by 22nd October, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted