Monthly allowance: Ksh 10,000
Main purpose of the job: Responsible for seeking out, editing and posting interesting, educative and informative articles on Careers, employment and jobs in Kenya.
- Volume of articles on a monthly basis
- Quality of articles posted on the site
- Degree in Journalism and or Communications or Public Relations from a reputable university
- Previous internship in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to write articles
- Ability to write well and concisely
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy
- Ability to edit written work
- Research skills
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly, assist and support others.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.