PA and Administrative Officer Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our client, a leading bakery and pastry shop is looking to fill the position of a PA and Administrative Officer to be based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, passionate & hardworking leader who is able to manage all administrative functions. He / she MUST have the ability to work under pressure.
PA & Administrative Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Make sure all employees are well integrated with the company’s goals.
- Provide support to manager.
- Increase the level of employees’ competencies and efficiency in the organisation.
- Come up with suggestions for improving and standardizing the HR Practice within the organisation.
- Actively participate in writing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in other HR related projects.
- Payroll preparation as well as administrative duties.
Qualifications for the PA & Administrative Officer Job
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Candidates with hospitality industry experience will have an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years administrative experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong personality
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply