Google Current Opportunity : Administrative Business Partner, Large Customer Sales Kenya May 2017
Google Job Vacancy : Administrative Business Partner, Large Customer Sales Kenya May 2017
Google Employment Vacancy : Administrative Business Partner, Large Customer Sales Kenya May 2017
- Company: Google
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with keen attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Manage team offsites, events and activities.
- Act as the focal point of contact with other departments and for external suppliers.
- Handle confidential information appropriately to facilitate communication.
- Act as key coordinator on projects on an as need basis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of providing high-quality professional administrative support to executives within a fast-paced international team environment.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking and budgeting of events.
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Google career website on careers.google.com to apply