One Acre Fund HR Payroll Specialist NGO Career Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya July 2017
One Acre Fund HR Payroll Specialist NGO Job Opening in Nairobi Kenya
One Acre Fund HR Payroll Specialist NGO Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
- Payroll management and training – Coordinating the implementation of payroll across each of the One Acre Fund countries of operation, leading the work and professional development of a small team of payroll support staff.
- SAGE VIP Liaison – Working closely with the SAGE VIP team in Nairobi to ensure that all technical issues are resolved quickly and accurately, and all updates (software and legal) are applied in good time.
- Standardization Champion – Working closely with One Acre Fund leadership to ensure that all country level payrolls maintain a standardized structure. E.g. Job Grades are applied in a consistent and accurate manner
- Global Report writer/owner – Liaise with National & Global teams to understand their reporting needs and then writing and installing these reports in all country level payroll setups.
We are seeking exceptional professionals with at least 2 years of work experience, and a demonstrated long-term passion for development work.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in payroll management with prior experience with SAGE VIP Payroll software a strong advantage.
- Bachelors’ degree in human resource, business, accounting or a related field. Certified Professional Accountant through an internationally recognized professional body is an added advantage.
- English required, French and languages of the region (e.g. Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda) are an added advantage
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
- Values champion: naturally goes above and beyond ethical conduct to ensure alignment to One Acre values and work culture
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- We seek passionate professionals who combine deep maturity with patience, flexibility, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Potential for professional growth: We value past experience but we value potential higher: You need to be able to learn and improve your skills and abilities at One Acre Fund. We will assess your potential through your educational background, your previous work experience and your ability to solve case scenarios during the interview process
How to Apply