Main Purpose of the Job: To provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment
Reports To: Head of Human Resources – East Africa
Department: Human Resources – Kenya, GVR
- Valid Rider’s License (A Must)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills
- O Level School Certificate
- Diploma in any business related field will be an added advantage
- Male Gender (preferred) over 30 years of age
- 2 years relevant experience in administrative support services
- Demonstrates initiative
- Punctual, reliable and consistent
- Good interpersonal relations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasks and has strong organizational skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office, bank etc
- Make payments of various items e.g. VAT, NHIF, PAYE, NSSF, postpaid lines etc on behalf of the company
- Organize travel arrangements for staff i.e. Visa/Passport renewal drop off and pick up
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and attend to visitors
- Receive, sort and distribute mail
- Order and receive food deliveries as requested
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, mailing and filing.
- Purchase simple and urgent office requirements from nearby supermarkets or shops as requested
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Handle administrative assistant duties in the absence of the administrative assistant.
- Handle any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.