Office Admin Career Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
Office Admin New Employment Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
Office Admin Career Opportunity in Kenya March 2017
- Company: dynamic Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Office Admin Job at Summit Recruitment
Our Client, a dynamic Company whose mandate is to invest in entrepreneurial start-ups in the energy sector is looking to recruit an Office Administer for their Karen office. The successful candidate MUST have 5 years prior experience.
Responsibilities for the Office Admin Job
- Maintain front desk procedures, including contact information, directions etc.
- General typing and administration.
- Photocopy & distribute communication, receive and sort mail & deliveries as directed.
- Assist with organizing meetings, conference rooms, data projectors and catering.
- General filing & document preparation, to assist the project in meeting all the client expectations.
- Assist in the creation of project files.
- Assist with the set up electronic & hard copy filing system, as directed.
- Assisting with the archiving of old files by preparing lists.
- Maintain stationery supplies.
- Arrange travel & accommodation bookings for divisions & complete paperwork.
- Assist with booking of personnel to attend conferences/seminars.
- Arrange all courier services for the company & organize with dispatch.
- Responsible for safe working practices.
Qualifications for the Office Admin Job
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to a busy work environment.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating workloads.
- Willing to assist other business units during quiet times.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Deadline is 30th March 2017.