The Nurse in charge will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the health facility and to provide care to patients in the health facility that require acute medical intervention that can be provided by a Nurse in Charge.
- The nurse in charge is oversees the overall funning of the health facility.
- Ensure proper management of facility records and prompt reporting.
- Ensure effective and efficient commodity management.
- Identify human resources gaps and report to facility management committee.
- Ensure finance management procedures are adhered to.
- Supervises facility employees and ensure they adhere to the stipulated working standards.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing or diploma in nursing.
- Possession of a management course is an added advantage.
- Must be licensed by the nursing council.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory position.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must self driven and self motivated
- Must be a practicing Catholic.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
So as to be received by 18th October 2013. MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.