Norfolk Hotel Job Vacancy Accounts Assistant in Kenya Feb 2017
Norfolk Hotel Career Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2017
Norfolk Hotel Job Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2017
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
The Accounts Assistant-Accounts Payable is based at Fairmont The Norfolk and will be reporting Accounts Payable Manager.
Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya’s colorful history, and continues to be Nairobi’s finest and best-known luxury hotel. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which boasts 165 guest rooms and suites, and still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi’s most famous meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning until midnight.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance & Business support & Accountant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensuring proper documentation and approvals are obtained for all hotel invoices.
- Inputting approved invoices accurately into the accounts payable system for payment.
- Ensuring proper and timely payment of vendor invoices according to vendor terms and hotel’s cash availability.
- Reconciling vendor statements regularly to ensure that all liabilities have been recorded.
- Process all Accounts Payable invoices and manual cheques through the computer system.
- Perform any other duties that the Accounts Payable Manager
Qualifications for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Previous experience is an asset
- Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Visa Requirements: Candidate must be a Kenyan Citizen
How to Apply