NGO Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Job Vacancy in Kenya Aug 2017
NGO Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Career Vacancy in Kenya
NGO Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Job Recruitment in Kenya
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant academic education in relation to Economics, Statistics, , Business Management, Marketing, Finance and Accounting or related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a relevant field including experience in M&E, management consulting, market research, social sciences research and/or market systems & facilitation
- Confident with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to connect with people
- Ability to manage people and processes
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Use existing monitoring and evaluation tools to measure performance
- Develop new and innovative systems and processes for performance management
- Advise in the application of these performance management systems and processes, including how best to construct results chains, develop measurement plans, set baselines and undertake monitoring activities
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data, including the measurement of behavior change through the use of innovative tools
- Manage evaluation exercises as well as planned and ad-hoc surveys
- Support the preparation of case studies and narrative reports as required
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2638”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2638 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 11 September 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.