Our Client is in the IT Industry currently recruiting a Navision Technical Consultant
Responsibilities for the Technical Consultant Job
- Design and Develop new functionalities within NAV.
- Plan and implement integration processes to other applications.
- Assist in reengineering business processes.
- Develop and maintain web applications.
- Support and train users on the Navision environment.
Qualifications for the Technical Consultant Job
- Degree in IT, IS, Computer Science, Mathematics.
- Must be a Certified Navision Developer.
- Technical certification in systems development and database administration will be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics – CRM or Web Development and Website Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience working with NAV and SQL Server, solution design, documentation, training, integration to other applications.
- Practitioner of various project management frameworks/methodologies like PMBOK, Prince2 and Sure Step.
- Extensive experience in ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) projects from systems analysis,design,development,testing,training,deployment and end to end management.
- Project lead in many ERP implementations.
- Expertise in various phases of SDLC(software development life cycle) and change management.
- Project quality management. This entails quality control, quality assurance and process improvement.
- Experienced in IT project management and business process analyst.
- Excellent team work, coordination,communication,technical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to quality processes and process improvement methodologies like CMMI and ISO 9001:2008
- Ability to adapt and perform in a high pressure/demanding environment.
- Effective communication,presentation and coaching skills.
- Microsoft certified IT professional (MCITP).
- Microsoft Certified professional (MCP).
How To Apply
If you feel you fit the above role apply through this link http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/168/