Nation Media Group Business Manager Job 2013 vacancy in Nakuru Kenya
The Nation Media Group, is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda, and seeks to consolidate this position by recruiting a Business Manager in Advertising Department.
The job holder will be based in Nakuru.
The Business Manager will report to the Commercial Manager – Advertising.
He/She will be charged with the responsibility of planning, coordinating, motivating and supervising the work of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and team’s volume against set annual revenue targets.
Key result areas will include:
- Planning, coordinating and managing a team of Business Executives who are expected to deliver agreed sales volumes and revenue;
- Leading & motivating the sales team to deliver departmental objectives;
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and campaigns;
- Maintaining and fostering business relationships with all clients of the company and
- Initiating and executing annual strategic partnerships that will yield revenues to the business.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- Basic University degree;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing;
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a sales and marketing environment;
- Performance oriented leader with strong people management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills;
- Competitive and self-driven personality;
- Ability to work under pressure for long and odd hours; and
- Creative and innovative.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV online to http://careers.nationmedia.com before 31st October 2013.
N/B: We shall only contact the shortlisted candidates.