MSF Switzerland Training Nurse Job Vacancy in Dadaab Kenya 2017
MSF Switzerland Training Nurse Career Recruitment in Dadaab Kenya
MSF Switzerland Training Nurse Job Recruitment in Dadaab Kenya
- In coordination with the key managers, conduct training need assessment. Determine appropriate content and target groups for training.
- Create training plan according to the need identified for both qualified and auxiliary targeted groups.
- Participate in creation of any training material needed for Dagahaley medical trainings. When require Co-facilitate trainings with the key staff
- Under the guide of the facilitators and MTL, assess the impact of activities (with pre-post-test evaluations, feedback from participants), and report problems, success and constraints to him/her.
- Implement Training activities, execute administrative tasks, and supervise the daily training logistics activities, certificate, attendance and printing of training materials.
- Performs initial editing and proofreading for informational and training materials developed by the key staffs.
- Report to MTL: activities, problems met strengths and constraints.
- Management of training stocks and equipment, Keep professional training materials available. Carry out supply management (orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, consumption, etc.) in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- In coordination with the HR, process supply and payment requests and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the PMR of any sort of disparity.
- Liaise with key managers, involved in training activities, analysing trainings and building cooperative relationships and advocacy, in order to enhance the influence of the trainings and messages and to improve awareness among the target population.
- Fill the training database, enter the required information develop monthly quarterly and annual reporting on the training.
- Specialty (nurse, labtech, midwife or anesthetist) diploma essential
- Two years of previous experience as a training nurse having worked in MSF or any an NGO’s
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter outlining HOW you fulfill each of the requirements in bullet points on or before 28th July 2017 to http://uhired.me/job/123
Applications must be received by the deadline.