Package: Attractive salary package on offer with additional benefits including comprehensive health cover. Supportive learning environment within a large, dynamic International Medical Humanitarian Organization with dedicated career paths for staff.
Contract duration: 6 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension based on performance.
- Stock management of drugs and medical material within the hospital/health posts
- Management of Central Pharmacy including reporting, inventories, consumptions, flow
- Provides clinical support to their teams and clinicians. Monitors prescriptions and conducts audits to ensure legitimacy and clinically justified based on MSF protocol.
- Kenyan national
- Pharmacists with diploma/degree from recognized institutions.
- Must be a registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons board, Kenya
- 2 years experience working in demanding clinical setting
- MSF experience an added advantage
- Ability to speak Somali will be highly advantaged
The Medical Coordinator
MSF-Switzerland, Kenya Mission
P.O. Box 25091 – 00603
Deliver the application to:
Deputy Field Coordinator
MSF Office – Dagahaley Refugee Camp
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.