Mount Kenya Bottlers General Sales Manager Job in Nyeri Kenya today 2013
General Sales Manager
The position holder will report to the Managing Director and will be based in Nyeri.
The position holder will be responsible for and manage, the Sales and Marketing function giving key inputs in the areas of;
- Directing and supervision of the sales force in order to achieve the plants sales targets.
- Market development
- Directing the sales budget
- Working closely with the distributors
- Advising and providing management team with sales expertise for the overall performance
- Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Opening of emerging markets
The successful candidate should have held a substantive sales and marketing position in a manufacturing and FMCG company and have the following qualifications;
- A business degree in marketing or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Post graduate qualifications in sales and marketing from a recognized institution
- Solid financial management experience
- Experience in the private sector, ideally in a manufacturing and/or FMCG
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Experience within the beverage industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft office computer skills.
- MBA/Master’s qualification will be an added advantage.
Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited depends heavily on the passion, innovation and integrity of our people. We focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent. Our work environment nurtures these three values (passion, innovation and integrity).
In addition to a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of benefits commensurate with the requisite, the company can offer a challenging and rewarding career.
Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
If you believe that you are an innovative and self-starter and can rise to aggressive challenges with flair and success, send your application including CV’s details and telephone numbers/e-mail address to:
The Managing Director,
Mount Kenya Bottlers Ltd,
Wang’ombe Waihura Rd,
P.O Box 623 , 10100
Applications should be received not later than 9th March, 2012.