Technician Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: Motorcycle Field Service Technician
Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
They seek to recruit a highly competent individual to fill the position of a Service mechanic.
- Carry out Pre Delivery inspection
- Carry out repair and maintenance of motorcycles
- Communicate of repair information to the service team and give reports on the same to service manager
- Represent the company as a service field officer in designated region.
- Perform repairs and follow up on all warranty issues at the region.
- Collect service information from dealers and provide management with this information
- Collect all service documents from the dealers and deliver to the company for further analysis.
- Maintain good relationships with the clients
- 2 years’ experience in service / mechanic work of motorcycles an added advantage
- Age; 25 years and above
- Must have knowledge of motorcycle business
- Computer literacy is a MUST
- Good communication skills, Positive attitude, Reliable, honest and be a person of high integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work outside Nairobi especially the coast region
- Minimum of a certificate in automobile engineering or any other related course
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motorcycle Field Service Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th May, 2017.