Milk Factory Lab Technologist Career Vacancy in Narok in Kenya October 2017
2017 Job Vacancy Milk Factory Lab Technologist Job in Narok Kenya
Milk Factory Lab Technologist Career Vacancy in Narok Kenya
Our client, in the Dairy industry seeks to hire a professional high driven, dynamic and independent Lab Technologist to join their dedicated team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have laboratory knowledge and experience
- Work in the factory to inspect raw material, production and final products
- Work with other staff to come up with standard operating procedures
- Conduct standardized tests on milk products, additives, and preservatives in order to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
- Mix, blend, or cultivate ingredients in order to make reagents
- Order supplies needed to maintain inventories in laboratories or in storage facilities
- Develop new and improved methods and systems for dairy processing and production
- Quality control, packaging, and distribution inspection to ensure high standards are maintained
- Develop SOPs, standards, safety, sanitary regulations, waste management and water supply specifications
- Working knowledge of ISO systems and TPM as well as knowledge of local OHS Act
- Knowledge of HACCP and GLP
- Handle research, development, production technology, quality control, packaging and processing of milk
- Work to improve quality of milk and microbiological composition of foods.
- Take regular product samples and perform tests
- Compute content, percentages of ingredients, formulas, or other product factors, using mathematical and chemical procedures.
- Record and compile test results, and prepare graphs, charts, and reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in Food Science & Technology / Lab Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken and
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management
- Someone to uphold the ISO standards and assist with audits
- Able to develop products i.e. innovative and creative
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 20th October 2017.