Medical Doctor Job Vacancy (250K) in Kenya Aug 2017
Medical Doctor Latest Job Vacancy in Kenya (250K)
Medical Doctor Job Vacancy in Kenya (250K)
We seek a passionate, experienced doctor.
We require a candidate who is ready to employ a holistic approach to patient care, wants to participate in an innovative model of Integrative Care.
The successful candidate will participate in the development of this innovative, high-tech/high-touch patient-centered care model.
The ideal candidate for our Integrative Specialty Care practice is:
- Fully licensed with all professional bodies including Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have completed Internship at a reputable National or Private organisation and have experience to match theoretical knowledge.
- Knowledgeable, aware and willing to learn in an area of integrative healthcare; including, but not limited to, evidence-based functional/ innate medicine – training will be provided in this area.
- Competent in IT and excellent communication skills.
- Very Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Skilled and experienced with Team-based Care.
- Self-directed; compassionate, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and flexible.
- Able to engage patients in owning their personal health and healing and supporting behavioral changes.
- Committed to on-going program development, and practice growth and expansion.
- Experienced in practicing medicine in either a primary or specialty setting preferred.
- Able to work in Parklands, Nairobi without constraints of commuting.
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
The position will be full time with a starting salary of KES 250,000 per month.
Persons wishing to apply may do so via email, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the most conscientious candidate will be selected – this is a very competitive position.
Position available for August 2017 start.
Our clinic is the first registered private Integrative Medical Clinic in Nairobi, Kenya.
The candidate will have the benefit of being trained by a Nationally renowned doctor trained in Integrated Medicine from Harvard University, who is the Director and Head Physician.
Only those that are shortlisted will be called for interviews.