Mechanical Engineering Management Trainee Career Vacancy in Kenya
Mechanical Engineering Management Trainee Job Recruitment in Kenya
Mechanical Engineering Management Trainee Job Employment in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Management Trainee – Mechanical Engineering
Are you a young, energetic, highly motivated and competent individual willing to pursue a rewarding career in Mechanical Engineering?
Our client, a well-established Manufacturing Company is looking for Management Trainee to join they dynamic team.
The person will undergo a development programme in their factory to fast track them into a middle level management position.
The ideal candidate will be the kind of person who grab opportunities and make the most of them and possess the flexibility to progress in a growing and changing business environment.
- Fresh Bachelor Degree graduates in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Must be at most 25 years.
- Must be a person of high integrity with a drive to excel.
- Must be computer literate.
- Possess excellent communication and team working skills.
- Self-driven with demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th November 2017.