Marketing Manager Job Recruitment in Kenya Aug 2017
Marketing Manager Job Opportunity in Kenya
Marketing Manager Job Recruitment in Kenya
The purpose of this role is to grow sales by developing and implementing marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Carry out branding, positioning and marketing activities,
- Plan and execute all marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Write press releases and plan promotional events for the promotion of products and product launching events,
- Provide clear transparency of campaign effectiveness and marketing activities to the management team.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses, researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Actively present ideas to expand service offering and enhance positioning of the firm.
- Managing the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, to ensure they meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/Communication;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing in overseeing the implementation of brand strategies for agricultural products;
- Awareness of product development, trade and consumer insights, and below-the-line (BTL) communication;
- Ability to think/operate strategically and submit timely reports.
- Budget management and basic commercial acumen knowledge.
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience.
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence;
- Have strong project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A critical thinker, curious, persistent, challenges boundaries and delivery focused
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently;
- Have an appreciation for a start-up environment and ‘roll-up your sleeves’ attitude
- Experience in working with rural communities.
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2984”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2984 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25th August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.