Marketing Executive Job Employment in Karen Nairobi Kenya (50K) in Kenya July 2017
Marketing Executive Job Vacancy in Karen Nairobi Kenya (50K)
Marketing Executive Career Recruitment in Karen Nairobi, Kenya (50K)
Our client, a dynamic Marketing Firm based in Karen is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
The successful candidate should have Client Management, Agency Experience and excellent communication skills.
International exposure is a plus!
One must also be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Consulting clients about campaign requirements and objectives
- Formulating strategies & concepts to meet those demands
- Attending client briefing meetings
- Communicating to the team on an ongoing basis
- Creation and completion of proposals when/as needed
- Agreeing timescales and budgets with clients for activities
- Delegating and supervising junior members of the team
- Monitoring and following up various parties to attain desired results
- Writing reports on an ongoing basis
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting results to clients
- Delivering ideas and final products to clients for review
- Financial administration
- Delivering presentations
- Managing suppliers to deliver on time and to the correct quality standard
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Must have more than 2 years’ relevant experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have budget management skills
- Must have commercial awareness.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team or alone
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well presentable and articulate.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Previous international exposure a plus!
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 50,000 (Approx. 500 USD) depending on experience & qualifications.
Deadline: 4th August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2uln94a
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen **