Manufacturing Company Finance Manager Job Recruitment in Nairobi in Kenya October 2017
2017 Manufacturing Company Finance Manager Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Manufacturing Company Finance Manager Job Opening in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a worldwide leading manufacturer of high-tech pumps and pump systems, is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial statements and ensure all reporting deadlines are met, both internal and Group.
- Provide annual accounts for certification and tax statements and communicate to the Auditors.
- Ensure reliable and appropriate accounting processes and standards regarding to local/international legal requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the organization finance policies and procedures
- Support preparation of Annual Audits and preparation of annual financial statements
- Provide regular (weekly / monthly) Controlling reports
- Provide company Budget/MTP and Forecasts in line with Group schedule and formats
- Ensure efficient use of all Financial systems and tools
- Ensure to liaise with Group Accounting / Controlling and implement any changes to systems / policies as required.
- Analyze controlling data and proactively advise the management about deviations
- Ensure the company fulfils its legal requirements
- Manage the credit control function to meet with company and Group directives.
- Managed oversees the HR and payroll function.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in Commerce – Finance / Accounting or related field
- CPA /ACCA qualification
- 3-4 years’ experience accounting.
- Experience in a similar field is an added advantage
- Knowledge of local and international Accounting systems
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 16th October, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.