Manufacturing Company Application Engineer Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya October 2017
Manufacturing Company Application Engineer Job Opening in Nairobi Kenya
Manufacturing Company Application Engineer Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a worldwide leading manufacturer of high-tech pumps and pumps systems is seeking to recruit an Application Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to customer inquiries related to product pricing, and deliveries.
- Assist in selecting the correct product to best meet the customer’s needs.
- Provides product documentation and information to support external customers.
- Guides customers to the appropriate direct distribution customer.
- Provides first line technical support for pump applications.
- Route requests and unresolved issues to the designated area.
- Provide aftersales parts support for domestic customers for all products.
- Assist customers with responsible installation of products.
- Responsible for interdepartmental correspondence communicating customers’ concerns.
- Documents all customer interactions and complaints.
- Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Centre quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
- Managing the Project Tracking List with the assistance of sales organisation.
- Completion of Tender Documents and Quotations.
- Monitoring Accurate processing of orders.
- Assisting with stock take.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years as product manager / application engineer
- Experience in a similar field is an added advantage
- Technical support experience is preferable.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 21st October 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement