To contribute to the profitability of the branch by effectively achieving set sales targets through actively and proactively identifying sales opportunities;
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be preferred
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years sales and marketing experience
- Experience in a financial institution will be preferred
- To manage own sales production performance and implementing corrective actions to achieve target objectives;
- Proactively driving sales through a combination of advertising, customer referrals and viral marketing (word of mouth).
- Ensure that you contribute to the profitability of the branch by meeting individual sales targets set by management;
- Effectively achieving set sales targets by actively and proactively identifying of opportunities;
- Attend the daily planning and review meetings.
- Marketing of loans
- Loan appraisals
- Portfolio management
- Administration of loans
- Customer relationship management