- Manage and co-ordinate the Company advocates and make periodical reports on any issues arising for consideration by the management.
- Work with company advocates to ensure the organization is well represented in all legal matters and court cases.
- Auditing the quality of pleadings and court presentation from the Company advocates and preparing reports and recommendations thereof.
- Ensure thorough and detailed analysis of claim documents to enable early fraud detection and to effectively address the fraudulent claims within the company’s policies and guidelines
- Prepare monthly status reports on all legal issues and make recommendations to the management.
- Approval on negotiation strategy for the matters proposed for settlements by the Company Advocates and where necessary carrying out the negotiations with Third Party Advocates
- Ensure that accurate and timely legal opinions are prepared by the company advocates for approval and where necessary, give appropriate recommendations on the same
- Liaise with the investigation department and follow up on any pending reports.
- Conducting proper factual and legal research and developing strategies on court cases
- Bachelors of Laws Degree, Diploma in Law(KSL),
- Admission as an Advocate with a current practicing Certificate,
- At least 3 years Post Admission experience in Litigation one of which must be in a reputable law firm and in a supervisory position
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100