Sales Representative Jobs at Lead Consultant
(Machakos & Nakuru Zone)
We are currently recruiting for our client a Leading FMCG company requires .
Sales representative job is to sell the company’s products or services. His/her responsibility will be to find and win new customers, as well as looking after existing customers’ accounts. Promoting new products and recording orders and sending details to the sales office and giving feedback on sales trends in the market, keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone, agreeing on sales, prices, contracts and terms of payments.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements for the Sales Representative Jobs
- Proven experience as a sales Representative or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and ERP system softwares.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent;
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th November 2017
Indicate your current salary and notice period.