Sales Executive Jobs at Duma Works
Our client is the lead manufacturer of socks and hosiery products in East and Central Africa, they are currently sourcing for a Sales Executive.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- To champion sales initiatives and achieve agreed key sales performance parameters monthly, and annually;
- Visiting potential/ existing customers to demonstrate all the products offered by the company;
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner;
- Develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region;
- Monitoring day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio;
- Undertake debt collection from customers and maintain agreed credit terms;
- Close sales and convince customers why products offered by the company are superior and beneficial than that what competition offers;
- Responsible for price increases notification/ mediation to the clients;
- Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients;
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintaining complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints, etc.
Requirements for the Sales Executive Job
- Strong Organisational and Time –management skills;
- Sales and marketing diploma or higher in a recognised institution;
- Must have minimum 2 years practical experience in sales and marketing.
- Honest, excellent and integrity;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Good written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Technical knowledge;
- Strong organisational and management skills.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2844”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2844 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 31 May 2017