A call center Agent will be a liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The agent should be able to accept ownership for effectively dealing with customer issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Key Responsibilities for the Call Centre Jobs
- Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers’ enquiries.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
- Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Service Level of Agreement; backlog management of departmental and individual markets and maintaining daily statistic.
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain advanced working knowledge of all customer service processes for different market segments and communicate discrepancies/ issues to team manager when necessary.
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
- Report workload statistics as required.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment.
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities.
- Assist in gathering business requirements and analysis activities to facilitate Continuous Improvement.
- Identify and escalate recurring or consistent problems with systems functionality.
- Understand priorities, products and services and have a good grasp of how the company is run.
- Able to handle social media platforms.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative KPI targets.
Note: Your annual objectives and/or any other tasks assigned by your supervisor from time to time shall become an integral part of your deliverables
Qualifications for the Call Centre Agents
- Bachelor’s Degree or related discipline
- PR/Marketing or Sales background is preferred
- Customer service/support experience will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- At least 1 year continuous hands on experience in a similar position
- Proven customer service/ support role, preferably in a call center environment.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
How To Apply
Are you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com with subject title: CALL CENTRE AGENT on or before 28th January, 2017