Kenya New Job for Credit Controller & Accountant Payable 2017
Kenya Latest Job for Credit Controller & Accountant Payable 2017
Kenya Job Vacancy for Credit Controller & Accountant Payable 2017
Job Tittle: Employment as Credit Controller & Accountant Payable
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG requires
Credit Controller & Accountant Payable Job Responsibilities
- Managing the payable accountants team ,
- Checking and verifying Creditors
- Checking and verifying Foreign Currencies creditors
- Checking and verifying of Out growers
- Checking and verifying of fuel bills
- Checking of petty cash for farms & Head office
- Checking and verifying of Monthly bills.
- Airlines A/c -Monthly Checking of invoices
- Crop on Ground valuations- Year end & Semi annual.
- Valuation of inventory- Year end & Semi annual financials
- Bank Reconciliation
- Follow up on invoices for advance payments
- Reconciliation of old balances of creditors & outgrowers
- Preparing fixed asset file for yearend audit
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor, manager or senior management.
Qualifications for the Credit Controller & Accountant Payable Job
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- CPA (K)
- 2-3 years’ experience credit management
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of credit procedures, policies, standards
- Results oriented
- Mature and ability to meet with defaulting customers and ensure ultimate conversion
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 15th FEB. 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions