Kenya Institute of Management Job Recruitment Vacancy : Office Assistant / Driver in Kenya Jan 2018
Kenya Institute of Management Job Vacancy : Office Assistant / Driver
Kenya Institute of Management Career Vacancy : Office Assistant / Driver
- Company: Kenya Institute of Management
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Officer, Security & Transport, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality chauffer, messengerial and office support services.
- Drive the attached vehicle safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving by adhering to traffic rules and respect to other road users
- Ensure and enforce security of vehicle attached to you, securing vehicle keys and ascertain that its safe, clean and is mechanically fit for use at all times
- Routine check-up of the vehicle’s engine oil, brake function, water, lights, tires condition and ensure that all documents are always updated as required by law
- Upon closing time for regular working hours, you shall at all-time park the vehicle at the designated parking area
- Monitor expiration and renewal of your driving license without causing any inconvenience to the client or the institute
- Collecting and delivering of Institute documents as always directed by your supervisor
- Inspection of Institute ‘s packing lot to ensure it’s safe from un authorized vehicles
- Compiling monthly reports of your work progress
- Complete various forms, including updating route sheets, maintenance sheets and field trip forms. Incidents and accident report
- Shall always observe strictly the company rules and regulations ,policies and procedures
- Ensuring renewals of City council parking stickers where applicable
- Daily monitoring of emergency exits to ensure they are functional and well-marked
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A Valid & clean driving license Class ABC
- Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures
- O- level certificate
- Certificate in business management will be an added advantage
- Certificate in defensive driving
- Knowledge of traffic and Highway safety rules and regulations
- Certificate of good conduct from CID offices
- Basic computer skills
- Good customer care skills and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism.
How to Apply