Kentrain Latest Job Vacancy : Rider in Kenya October 2017
Kentrain Job Vacancy : Rider in Kenya October 2017
Kentrain Career Vacancy : Rider in Kenya October 2017
- Company: Kentrain
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Our client a courier services provider is looking to fill the Riders position. They need 2 Riders who are male and above 30 years of age below is the detailed job description.
Rider Job Responsibilities
- Collect and deliver documents, packages or parcels to and from customers
- Run errands such as banking of cheques, payment of bills, renewal of licenses.
- Proper documentation of all collections and deliveries
- Reconciliation of daily deliveries/ activities
- Custodian of allocated motorbike and accessories.
- Keep allocated motorbike clean and in good working condition
- Undertake office errands when need arises
Requirements for the Rider Job
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) in English and Kiswahili.
- Minimum education level: K.C.S.E
- High level of integrity
- Good customer service skills
- Should be able to operate a smart phone
- High level of personal hygiene
- Previous work experience as a rider a great advantage
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and environs
- Valid Motorcycle Driving License with at least 2 years of experience in riding a motorcycle.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply