KCB Group Sustainability, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Manager Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
KCB Group Sustainability, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Manager Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
KCB Group Sustainability, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Manager Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi – Kenya
- Design and implement the KCB group’s sustainability management strategy and programmes.
- Training, implementation and integration of SEMS into the business process
- Coordinate and support internal business stakeholders in the implementation of the sustainability initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the implementation of sustainability initiatives
- Implement, monitor and evaluate the KCB Green Agenda.
- Manage the bank’s sustainability reporting process.
- Implement and manage the bank’s sustainability database.
- Establish and coordinate the activities of the Sustainability Working Group.
- Identify and coordinate sustainability partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- Design and implement awareness programmes for employees and other stakeholders.
- Represent the bank in appropriate forums for purposes of learning, exposure or sharing.
- Attain ISO Certification & maintain continuous compliance
For the above position, the successful applicant have the following minimum requirements:
- University Degree in Environmental studies or related field.
- Professional qualifications in a sustainability related course or Masters in Environmental studies is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing Environmental or Sustainability Programs.
- At least 2 years’ experience in stakeholder management.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong relations
- Proven excellent planning, organization and execution skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 7th August, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service