KCB Group Corporate Analyst Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya Aug 2017
KCB Group Corporate Analyst Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
KCB Group Corporate Analyst Job Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi – Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the Execution Manager, the position will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports, performance metrics and dashboards for the Corporate Banking Division.
- To monitor Strategic financial plans including the budgets and forecasts, and provide insights on variances/areas concern.
- In conjunction with the Execution Manager, analyse and communicate the financial performance metrics of Division/Sectors/Product Houses/Individuals to all the relevant stakeholders within the Division.
- Prepare and cascade the KPI frameworks/dashboards to track the Sector, Product, Individual and Division wide performance.
- Ensure appropriate planning and tracking of timelines, budgets, resources, risks, and recommending alternative strategies to the teams within the functions thresholds.
- Partner with the Finance team particularly on month end activities ensuring accuracy and completeness of the Division’s financial performance results.
- Conduct research to provide insight’s that support Strategic decision making, which will include analytics initiatives such financial modelling, competitive analysis, sector, channels and product performance measurements.
- Analysing and synthesizing financial and operating information about, Industries, Companies & Sectors in order to gain insights with the aim of identifying appropriate marketing opportunities.
- Undertake detailed economic, sectorial and industry research & analysis in support of Corporate Banking propositions.
- Maintain a detailed and current understanding of the industry (at a macro, sector specific, current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues) to ensure that opportunities are realized and the risks mitigated.
- To build and maintain productive relations with Sector Heads/ Relationship teams/ Product houses / Finance/ stakeholders to drive delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the specific sectors or portfolio.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant reports, financial and performance metrics’ and cascade to the team in a timely manner or as per SLA.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant have the following minimum requirements:
- University Degree preferably in Business related field. A Post graduate degree and/or relevant Banking qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry is desired, with thorough knowledge of the Corporate Banking products & services.
- 2 years’ experience in an analyst role covering research in the financial services industry.
- High proficiency in financial statement analysis and financial modeling.
- Good understanding of various Sectors, products & services within Corporate Banking, including the market trends & challenges.
- An appreciation of Risk Management and knowledge of Internal Controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills with ability to synthesize, interpret and present data.
- Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced, financial services environment.
- An outstanding ability to communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written).
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 7th August, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable