- Design effective business processes and improve existing ones in line with EASA’s objectives;
- Maintain updated documentation on processes and disseminate to users to ensure clear interfaces across functions;
- Develop quality awareness in the organization through campaigns, internal communication channels and formal training;
- Report on project progress and compliance issues and suggest remedial actions;
- Work with the Quality management team to ensure integration and coordination of processes;
- Participate in school-wide Quality management initiatives with the Quality management team;
- Liaise with departments to ensure implementation of the Quality Management Systems;
- Coordinate the implementation of quality improvement initiatives and projects in the business units;
- Monitor training activities to check whether standards required by the Civil Aviation Authority, and any additional requirements as established by the approved training organisation are being carried out properly;
- Ensure that the quality assurance programme is properly implemented, maintained and continuously reviewed and improved
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Director, EASA
- A relevant degree from a recognised university.
- A certificate in quality management from a recognised institution.
- Training in an aviation field covered by the Civil Aviation (Approved Training Organization) Regulations is an added advantage.
- 3 years relevant experience in the development and implementation of quality projects in a comparable institution.
- Project management skills, including design, implementation and evaluation
- Communication skills to educate others and obtain support to quality initiatives.
- Process mapping skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application letter quoting the reference No. on the envelope and application letter, attaching copies of certificates, testimonials and a detailed CV indicating current salary and expected salary, day time telephone and full contact details of three professional referees to the address below to be received not later than 23rd October 2013.
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
KAA Complex – JKIA
P. O. Box 30163 – 00100