Junior Graphic Designer / Social Media Assistant Career Opportunity (80K) in Kenya July 2017
Junior Graphic Designer / Social Media Assistant Career Opening in Kenya (80K)
Junior Graphic Designer / Social Media Assistant Career Recruitment in Kenya (80K)
Our client, a tour company, is seeking to recruit a Junior Graphic Designer / Social Media Assistant.
The successful candidate should have previous graphic design and social media management experience and excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate MUST be proficient with Mail chimp, Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and should be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence across a number of different platforms
- Maintain company website with a view to ensuring optimised SEO
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art
- Copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Competent with Layout
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a graphic designer
- A degree/diploma in a relevant field
- The successful candidate should have strong attention to detail and be deadline oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, layout & typography.
- Knowledge of Mail chimp and general data bank management
- Must be tech-savvy, familiar with social media trends and able to maintain website backend.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player and an extrovert
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well presentable and articulate.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 50,000 – 80,000/= Gross (Approx. 500 – 800 USD) depending on experience & qualifications.
Deadline: 4th August 2017Applications:
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2sBrfrV
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***