Junior Accountant Job vacancy today in Kenya
Salary: KShs. 25,000
- Prepare accurate daily reports and verify reports made by others
- Put together details of daily income/sales and perform daily journal entry
- Verify daily deposits of sales receipts and make sure they correctly entered into the book.
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers
- Compile reports on monthly basis
- Check out and collect returned items
- Maintain account of returned check
- Providing support to the team of accountants
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets
- Checking employee payments including salary, commission bonus etc.
- Working with and maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Handling insurance and tax returns and posting journals
- Managing the accountants office
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Bachelor’s Degrees in the following subjects- Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge is required at the beginning level, and thorough knowledge is required while working at the advanced level.
- Knowledge in terms of accounting and bookkeeping and practices and principles.
- Knowledge of new automated systems of accounting.
- Knowledge of using spreadsheets and database software.
- Know how of general record keeping and filing systems.
Failure to follow to follow instructions shall lead to total disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted