Project Management Jobs in Kenya
CRM Project Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About Us: Jumia Travel is Africa’s No.1 Hotel Booking Website. Founded in Lagos, Nigeria by a team of passion driven, experienced entrepreneurs, our vision is to create the best travel booking experience ever.
With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit.
Our company is part of Jumia Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3,000 employees in 26 African countries.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Axa, Orange, MTN and Rocket Internet.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for travel, emerging markets and Africa.
We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
Job Description: CRM Project Manager is responsible for improving the Customer’s lifecycle Value. He is responsible for managing workflow of CRM projects through all the channels.
He is able to suggest the best way to segment our customers, prospects and visitors and also our hotel partners.
He knows how to build a reporting and explained his performance to the top management. CRM Project Manager reports to the Head of CRM.
As a CRM Project Manager for Jumia Travel, you will be part of a self-motivated, highly analytical and business oriented team.
Your responsibilities include:
Manage the overall strategy on how Jumia communicates to its consumers, to generate engagement, loyalty and sales
- To define an operational roadmap of triggered communications accordingly to the Customer knowledge’s inputs coming from local markets & BI Team.
- Setup, improve, and optimize communications to constantly improve customer conversion and retention KPIs through all the channels: Email, SMS, Push notifications, website, mobile site.
- Engage users with onsite customization triggered campaign through our engagement platform
Oversee the automation of the majority of customer campaigns;
- Lead and drive the focus on testing, optimizing and data driven decision making
- Support an increasing number of relevant, targeted communications, which would include working on technical integration with the CRM Developer and existing providers as needed
- Inspire the wording content for all the communications accordingly to the Brand Guidelines.
Earn love from our Hotels partners by developing the Hotel Partners loyalty contact plan: To define an operational roadmap of triggered and direct communications.
To support the Booking Process Automation:
- Ensure proper execution of Transactional communications both side hotels partners & customers, across all channels: Emails, SMS, PN
- Work with Ops team to increase the automation of the booking process from booking confirmation to cash collection.
Demonstrate a capacity to propose technical innovation to set up.
Coordinate with different departments to make sure high quality content production and campaign generation.
Work closely with the local teams to ensure that customer communication strategy meets requirements, gather feedback and learnings
Report the performance in order to optimize the different projects.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management
- Strong analytical background and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, SQL & HTML.
- Fast learner, accurate, systematic and methodical
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and driven How to Apply:
If your profile meets the requirements, please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “CRM Project Manager – Jumia Travel” as the email subject.
Application deadline: 5th May 2017 COB
Jumia is as an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
No phone calls please.