Bolloré Transport & Logistics Job Vacancy : Supply Chain operations Manager Kenya May 2017
Bolloré Transport & Logistics Career Recruitment : Supply Chain operations Manager Kenya May 2017
Bolloré Transport & Logistics Employment Vacancy : Supply Chain operations Manager Kenya May 2017
- Company: Bolloré Transport & Logistics
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
- Maintain customer relationships:
- Maintain daily customer relationship in the framework of Bollore Logistics contracts to its clients and rational matrices defined with customers.
- Proposes to hierarchy all actions enabling to develop the commercial relationship with customer (other activities, added value complementary).
- Execute necessary resources of operations are defined by the contractual relationship with customer.
- Control economic profitability of the operations within his perimeter
- Oversee the good execution of services
- Manage the operating account of the activities of the perimeter
- Follow dashboards, credentials profession (product, quality) in order to reach the results expected in the contract and budget
- Propose actions for performance improvement in the service level to client
- Manage the different operation teams
- Define missions of co-workers of the team in order to ensure the best quality of service at best cost.
- Clearly define, agree upon and communicate the Objectives to the team(s), evaluate their performance and identify their training needs
- Coordinate operational teams (clients and other entities of Bolloré Logistics) in the framework of defined procedures
- Reporting and Meetings
- Give reports of the activities of the sections to hierarchy (volumetry, human resources, key facts, key performance indicators and quality)
- Lead or participate in meetings relating to his scope of work.
- Any other delegated tasks deemed as reasonable as assigned by the reporting manager
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain & Logistics experience
- Master degree in the relevant field
- Bachelor degree in Supply chain & Logistics
The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Kenya
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bollore Transport & Logistics Kenya Limited career website on bollore-transports-logistics-recrute.talent-soft.com to apply