NURSING OFFICER III – KIMC GRADE 5 – 1 POST – REF NO. KIMC/NO/1/2017
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC) is the oldest Middle Level media training Institution in Kenya established in 1961.It is currently a State Corporation established through legal Notice No.197 of 2011(amended). The Institute offers training at Post Graduate, Diploma and Certificate levels in Communication and Cinematic Arts.
Job Responsibilities for the Nursing Job
The responsibilities of the Nursing Officer III shall include and not limited to:-
- Providing and planning nursing services at the Institute’s Outpatient Clinic;
- Assessing patients need for nursing services;
- To Verify and maintain information related to patients’ health records; and
- Keeping records of drugs and other supplies
Requirements for the Nurse Job
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- A diploma in Nursing or its equivalent qualification from recognized training Institution;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing or equivalent will be an added advantage;
- Served in the grade of Nursing Officer III, for a minimum of two (2) years;
- Certificate of registration from Kenya Registered Nurse of Kenya Registered Community
Health Nurse; and Certificate in computer application skills.
- In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity,mas enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010.Interested candidates must submit Certificates of Compliance fromKenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs.19,323/= to 31,918/=
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting the job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime
Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 3 rd February 2017.
The Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action.In this regard, women, persons with disability and minority with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.