Java Developers Job Vacancy in Kenya November 2017
2017Java Developers Job Opportunity in Kenya
Java Developers Career Vacancy in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Java Developer
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Company Profile: Cygnet Systems is an established IT solution provider and a technology agnostic IT systems integrator with global experience in providing valuable business solutions.
We provide cost effective and customized solutions which include IT Consulting, ERP services like Implementation, Upgrades, Roll‐out, Support and Product and Custom Application Development that meet unique customer requirements.
With a commitment to provide cutting‐edge technology solutions and a proven ability to deliver tailor‐made and cost‐effective solutions, Cygnet Systems has become the preferred IT partner for a number of companies across the globe.
How to Apply
Cygnet Systems offers excellent careers opportunities for professionals who possess outstanding interpersonal skills and are results-oriented team players.
If you are interested to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org