In 2011 Wanda Agriculture was established to address these challenges and deliver along the triple bottom line – profit, people and planet. Having completed its technology research and licensing phase, proof of concept stage and first half of its pilot phase, the company has split into two strategic units – Wanda Organic to produce effective soil and plant health solutions and Wanda Mobile to distribute the solutions and service the end user.
In efforts to build capacity and prepare for the scale-up phase Wanda is recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: ACCOUNT SALES OFFICER Reports To: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Direct Reports: Date:
Responsibilities for the Accounts Sales Officer
- Responsible for proactively developing business relationships and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients.
- Sales – generate sales revenue for a portfolio of accounts as per the company policy.
- Account Management – create and develop relationships with key and targeted accounts to maximize turnover and profit.
- Report – weekly reports to the management on the latest market developments, competitor’s trends and market intelligence.
Key Performance Measure
Revenues (focus on gross profit margin)
Size of portfolio
Processes and systems
Qualifications for the Accounts Sales Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business Management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with solicitation and direct client contact.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth.
- Must have successful Key Account Management experience.
- Personal skills and attributes required
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Wanda Organic Ltd
P.O. Box 51323 – 00100
Tel: +254 (0) 203673844
Fax: +254 (0) 203673231