IT Supervisor Job Vacancy in Kenya March 2017
IT Supervisor Career Recruitment in Kenya March 2017
IT Supervisor Career Opportunity in Kenya March 2017
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in Kenya. They seek to hire a full-time, resourceful, and skilled IT professional to oversee the daily operations of the IT Service Desk and perform technical support.
Salary: 60 – 70K
IT Supervisor Job Key Responsibilities
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Planning, developing and implementing the IT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hard ware and software systems, securing data from internal and external attacks
- Ensuring that users adhere to software licensing laws
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Ensuring the company’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
Qualifications for the IT Supervisor Job
- Degree in IT or any related field
- At least 2-3 years experience
- Strong skills in and understanding of ERP systems
- Proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Must be team player
How to Apply