IT Sales Jobs in Kenya
Job Title: IT Software Sales Manager – Fintech Products
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire an IT Software Sales Manager who will be responsible for promoting and expanding the company’s sales activities to generate revenues and sustain growth.
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales and/or any other company Services and Products through consultative-selling skills.
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales approach to prospects
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations and negotiations
- Provide Key Account Management to existing and/or new portfolio of clients
- Responsible for generating and tracking Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Develop, Maintain and Update prospects and customers lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources of sales leads and opportunities in the CRM system
- Responsible for achieving Set Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales and Revenue Targets
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs
- Degree in IT / Software Engineering / Finance / Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a software company
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions, Banking / MFI / Sacco Operations Software, or any other similar Fintech products
- Experience in B2B sales in Banking and MFIs sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit professional integrity, accountability, maturity, and strategic industry insight
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Frequent travel will required for sales activities, sales follow ups, industry and partner events (40%-70% of the time)
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Software Sales Manager-Fintech Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 4th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.