IT Company Enterprise Technical Engineer and Sales Account Manager (Financial and IT Sector) Jobs opportunity today in Nairobi Kenya
We are the leading regional IT Company with over 15 years experience in deploying largest infrastructure projects within East and central Africa. Our leading partners are HP, Net App, Microsoft, etc.
We are looking for the following to the following to join in our leading team;
Enterprise Technical Engineer:
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas, Cloud Computing, Application Architectures, servers, storage, networks and operations.
- Broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices and how to apply the appropriately in solutions.
- Ability to apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure the accomplishment of targeted goals for large enterprise or global level projects.
- In depth knowledge of database technologies including Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Replication and Data guard.
- In depth knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMware, Microsoft’s Hyper V, and other virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of security tools and products (e.g. MacAfee, Active Directory)
- Experience with the architecting and designing of application and infrastructure projects
- Broad understanding of networking, system management, Linux and Windows operating systems in the Government market
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal) to all management levels within customer organization.
- Experience in designing application, database and network technical architectures.
- Knowledge and implementation experience with one or more of VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, and Quest Virtualization Solutions
- Java, VMware, Oracle certifications a plus
- Solid project management skills/experience.
Education and Experience Required:
- College Degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Professional Certifications from relevant bodies,eg, HP, Microsoft etc
Account Manager – Sales (Financial and IT Sector)
The Account Manager- Sales will ultimately be responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth within key existing accounts as well as generation of new accounts.
The selected candidate will focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota.
- Develop and present major account strategies.
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities within your customer base.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close.
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the whole sales process.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well the company’s solutions meet the customer requirements and what customization would be required.
- Building and maintaining strategic account plans for focus accounts.
- Understand, engage and develop relationships with other partners engaged within Customer base.
- Engage with channel partners to find and develop new opportunities.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.
Education and Experience Required:
- College diploma/Degree required or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication Skills.
If you meet the above requirements send email stating your current salary package including benefits if any and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th October 2013