International NGO Data Systems Manager Career Vacancy in Kenya
International NGO Data Systems Manager Job Opportunity in Kenya
International NGO Data Systems Manager Job Recruitment in Kenya
- Lead the development and/or maintenance of highly efficient data management systems for all data collected at the Center.
- Manage database programmers to ensure they develop high quality software applications for various projects.
- Determine and facilitate the acquisition of resources needed to complete work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Lead efforts to develop new data capture tools that utilize new technologies, especially in the area of electronic data collection.
- Provide leadership in the development of work scheduling tools to allow planning of data processing activities.
- Ensure software applications and databases are developed and maintained to internationally approved standards.
- Ensure data quality checks are developed and implemented.
- Oversee data entry and filing processes.
- Ensure preliminary cleaned data is available to data analysts for further cleaning and preparation of analytical data sets.
- Manage staff in the data processing unit and provide oversight for data processing.
- Master’s degree in information sciences, computer science or related area.
- 7 years’ post qualification experience, preferably in a research institution.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Experience managing longitudinal data management systems is desirable.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2924”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2924 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 22 July 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.