Job Vacancy: Pharmacist Head of Operations
This new International Pharmaceutical Company is starting up a new development system to distribute pharmaceutical products.
They are looking for an experienced head of operations who must have wholesale and retail experience in East Africa.
The role covers the operational aspects of the business and includes all regulatory matters associated with operating a pharmaceutical business.
- Regulatory Leadership regarding all PPB, product approval, licences.
- Product selection liaising with current manufactures and identify new business.
- Dossier preparation and submission to regulator boards.
- Drug registration & Drug Retentions.
- Operation of the day to day running of the business.
- HR experience to manage all staff.
- Administrative reporting to the board of the company.
- Master’s Degree in Pharmacy
- At least 5 years management experience in E Africa with wholesale & Retail pharmacy companies.
- Registered and licenced to practice Pharmacy in Kenya by the Pharmacy and poisons board.
- Member of the pharmaceutical Society of Kenya.
- Forward thinking to develop a new approach to the distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Demonstrate 5+ years management skills
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 450,000
Deadline: 12th May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2pkSnXa
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***