Insurance Agency Manager career Vacancy in Kenya July 2017
Insurance Agency Manager career Recruitment in Kenya
Insurance Agency Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
A newly dynamic, focused and incorporated Insurance agency is urgently looking for an Agency Manager who will be reporting directly to the C.E.O.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the agency and implement programs to meet long-term and short-term goals for agency growth
- Actively engages in the local community: personal networking, community events, partnership with local non-profits, etc.
- Supervises staff in the agency on day-to-day activity
- Performs regular checkpoints and annual employee evaluations
- Works directly with the agency principal on pay and compensation for
- Maintains personnel files: vacation and sick leave, employee reviews, etc
- Monitors staff licensing insuring that each staff member maintains proper licensing and required continuing education
- Monitors activity of non-licensed employees to insure all state laws regarding non-licensed activity is followed
- Possesses thorough knowledge of and ability to implement all agency policies and procedures
- Assists agent/owner in establishing a budget and monitoring revenue and expenses
- Tracks production and servicing of each employee
- Reviews customer accounts and assists in problem resolution as needed
- Oversees and manages processes for marketing campaigns, customer service and underwriting issues
- Monitors Loss Ratio and retention trends and adjusts agency operations to address underperforming results
- Keeps the agent/owner informed of progress toward agency goals and any opportunities and weaknesses within the agency.
- To open new markets and gather market intelligence from time to time and give such information to the national sales manager for the sake of business growth.
- To ensure that any and all installments and renewal premiums on
- business produced by the Unit Managers and life Agents in the region are paid to the Company on due dates and within such days of grace as may be allowed.
- Meets with each sales producer on a regular basis to ensure that agency sales and profit goals are being met.
- Underwriting and insurance skills experience
- Prior experience as an Agency Manager required
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Life and Health License is a major plus.
- Prior car dealership experiences a plus.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
- Detail oriented.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- Education: O-Level Minimum grade C and has a Degree or Diploma in a sales related field.
- Minimum experience: 3 years as a unit manager or sales manager in financial services.